Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shock of my life

I had the shock of my life this morning.

You see, we don't have a power socket in the bathroom (for safety reasons) and whenever I need to blow dry my hair, I plug in the dryer from the room across the bathroom and do it since the wire is long enough.

I do this every morning.

This morning, I saw in the mirror a hand reaching from behind me. I FREAKING YELLED MY LUNGS OUT! And jumped out of the bathroom, still screaming AHHHHHH! and saw jason with this equally shocked look on his face - somewhat trembling.

I don't know if I should be relieved or angry or what! I broke into tears, trembling myself. We hugged, he explained that he had called out to me to tell me he needed to use the bathroom, but I obviously couldn't hear him with a blower next to my ears.

The image of the hand reaching out to me from the mirror is chilling. It's exactly how horror movies are. No body, just the hand that wants to reach you from behind and touch your head or strangle you.

I had thought j was still sleeping since he's going to take a SSL today.

Geez. The dangers of staying together. I told j this is not funny. But the look on his face (why is she so crazy?!?! + im really scared kinda look) is priceless indeed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: