Thursday, November 25, 2010

I had no trouble sleeping last night. I went to bed first while j was still studying; I didn't even know when he climbed in bed.

Perhaps I wasn't sleeping well the night before- when I browsed the websites of 2 uni in hk to check out their MBA program. I signed myself up for an admission seminar this sat, a sort of meet and find out more from the school and its alumni.

My brief discussion over dinner with j on this matter kinda concluded with this statement: I think its good, and I would like to do it myself, but I don't want to be your classmate. Plus, it only costs 11k a month (over a period of 2years).

He has a point there.

I've been paying the same amount for the past 2 years on rent. Mich says this the price for freedom. Now I think I'm ready to pay for wisdom and I want to get down to exploring it.

Lets see how this sat goes. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

HR said...

"...but I dont want to be your classmate"

HAHAHA!!

Let me know how Sat goes :)