Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy thanksgiving!

It's not a tradition of mine to celebrate Thanksgiving.

But since j had spent more than enough time in Toronto to consider himself somewhat Canadian / American, he suggested that we throw a Thanksgiving dinner at home - just so we can order the 12 lbs Turkey, and he gets to slice it.

I get to play host and bought some lilies to cheer up the place. Along. With these funky cups! Pick your nose.

And we practically sanitized our entire place, with dettol and bleach - clean up before the party.

We're having his friends over tonight - this group is the equivalent of my sweeties in sg - who identify themselves as in some kind of fellowship.

I wish I can have my sweeties all at my place sometime too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Yanlin said...

Can I visit your place if I should visit HK? =P

HR said...

Wish we could be there too ♥