Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to school

It's a humbling experience to go back to school.

I woke up at 9am, despite having slept at 3am, to get ready to head to hkust for the MBA program introduction.

The hkust campus is 75min away from Kennedy town, near Sai Kung. Since I was early, I decided to take the mini bus to the campus instead of jumping into a cab after reaching the nearest mtr station.

The line was full of students. You can distinguish them from the jeans and sneakers attire, with laptop and notes in hand. I felt old.

The introduction to the program started with the question of why take an MBA, followed by a list of quantifiable reasons of why choose hkust, and a sharing session of personal experience from recent graduates. I am inspired.

It's a good feeling. :)

(Before I left home this morning, I sprayed some perfume as I always do. And j asks, why are you spraying that, you are just going to school.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: