Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mr. wong tai sin

J and I didn't make it to pray at wong Tai sin last Sunday because of J's stanchart Marathon and my severe lack of sleep on Fri / sat.

J's mum said we should go on our own this weekend and earnestly pray for a good year ahead. That we will do.

In addition, j said he wants to qiu qian and I asked him which area in life he needs directions/ answers for. This is important because you can't simply ask wong Tai sin (WTS) a broad question; it has to be specific - leading to a yes/no answer. And apparently wts is very zun/ accurate.

J said he wants to ask about yin yuan (love relations).

Is he not in one already? I asked.

And he said, what about if I ask him (WTS) is this year a good year to be married?

What if wts said yes / no, are you going to follow exactly that? I asked.

And he said yes.

And then I said - so what happens if I asked for yin Yuan too and wts qian gave us conflicting answers? Whose qian should we follow?

J said - mine of cos. Wts is my ancestor! You haven't heard of a Loh Tai sin, have you?

I rest my case. Lets see how the qian turns out this sat.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: