Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My first exam in years

After a gruelling 4 hours sitting in my cubicle with ear plugs on, I'm done with gmat.

The results aren't exactly what I had aimed for, but I can't complain much given the time I put into preparing for this. I've at least met the minimum requirement for hkust and scored above average. Hopefully with the written section scores, my final score will be better.

The gmat test center and its security is impeccable. They scan your palms and finger print, take your photo, and watch over each and everyone of us.

At any one time, there are only 18 candidates in the room and we are all facing the walls.

My morning passed just like that.

Now, I have to prep myself for other challenges ahead (house renovation most imminent) or maybe I'll continue with the gmat practice - just to keep my brain working.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: