Wednesday, March 02, 2011

The most civil fight

Last night, I witnessed the most civil fight between mother and son. In a most classic fashion, I was sitting between j and his mum, and the TV showing one of Leslie's comedies when the 'fight' broke out.

I saw how frustrated j is with all these renovation stuff, dealing with our project manager and now, with the parent's voices.

On the other hand, I understand his mum's good intentions, by sharing her renovation experience and tips with us, making sure we have all grounds covered. And I do appreciate her constructive and functional input, she didn't have to apologise to me.

We managed the creative input and that was sufficient for me.

When j asked me if I understand his frustrations, I couldn't answer.

I suppose the pressure is on the son who needs to make things right - every time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: