Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Under one roof

I was especially iffy on Sunday, completely irrational and totally irritable.

To the insensitive eye, I'm moody - fullstop.

In actuality, I'm dreading to leave our nest and move in to the parent's nest. And having someone pack your stuff is a disaster - I can never find my things (my acceptance letter from hkust is misplaced, among all things).

My tolerance level is a minimum.

Doesn't help that my boy doesn't pay attention to details. He had packed my only decent looking pyjamus away, and told me to wear my nightie - what?! And he had planned for me to stay in his brother's room, on his brother's bed - completely ignoring how comfortable or uncomfortable I feel about that.

And next week he will be gone to new York (possibly extending his trip to drop by Toronto?!!) - leaving me home alone with his parents.

On the renovation end, the project manager seems to think that everything is on schedule - clearly not supported by the state of progress at the flat.

My goodness.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Zee said...

Big hugz. For now, just look forward to your trip back home!