Friday, February 11, 2011

Tgif!

What a week it has been - though I must say I'm enjoying it. Preparing proposals and generating ideas are the best part of my job - better than trying to solve internal and external issues that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

I received a piece of news yesterday. My MBA application has been accepted! It's a conditional acceptance though - meaning I still need mid 80% gmat scores to be offered a place.

The thought of going back to school is thrilling. The thought of working AND going to school is not.

Already I'm having difficulty finding time to study for gmat. I don't know how I can manage with 4 courses a semester, or more.

I said to j, maybe I should find an easier job. He replied saying he should too. Is that a no to my suggestion then?

So I asked him, whose job do u think is more difficult - mine or yours?

To which he replied - you make it sound more difficult.

Maybe I did - well, lets see what happens. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Miss Laugh-Alot said...

I like his answer. :)

You'll do fine. Believe in it