Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An unusual date on Valentine's

We had a date with our contractor on Valentine's day, and what an unusually cold day it was too.

Lotsa things to be finalised, colours to pick, materials to choose, designs and functionality to think of - right up to the tiniest details like how the tiles should be placed - vertically, horizontally or patterned or set. These discussions are never ending.

It didn't help that Jason's mum popped by the contractors place and joined in the discussion. Something about his mum's participation gets on Jason's nerves. Its the same - why can't she just believe in me, why is everything I'm doing not good enough kinda feeling. I understand that feeling and I'm grateful that my mum (usually) supports me.

I think the one of the greatest gifts anyone can receive or give is belief and faith in the other person.

Nothing fancy for this year's Valentine's, but the same feeling of love continues in the air.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: