Saturday, June 10, 2006

blessing in disguise

I saw my brother limping as he walked to the door last night and i knew instantly what happened. what with the rainy weather and the slippery roads, it is not the least expected BUT definitely is something which we all hope will never happen again. Thank goodness nothing was broken, just cuts and abrasions.

I watched him squirm in pain as he dripped the ever potent dettol and Herbal Oil aka Qing Cao You onto the wounds. I couldn't help but laughed. Yeah, i know it's really mean, but hey, it's really hilarious. A macho man squirming in pain. He laughed too. :)

Mr goh said it's actually a blessing in disguise, to have your first road accident and escaped with minor scratches. I couldn't agree more. At least now i'm certain my bro will be more careful on the roads, will know how it worries my mum whenever he puts on that helmet and vroom-vrooms on his Phantom.

heard some bad news recently though, a school friend met with an accident and wasn't that fortunate. i can just imagine how devastating it is to her family.

Is everything fated to be?

No comments: