Sunday, July 02, 2006

The 3 Fs

I've officially become the 3Fs -- Fairweather Female Fan of World Cup.

Just finished watching the match between England and Portugal. (Although most of the time I was busy looking at the wedding pictures the photographer took that night.)

But I did pay attention towards the end of the match...when the guys had to call for extra time, and fought another gruelling 30 min. And then the penalty shoot out-- which i think is not really fair, since it's more of luck, courage (ability to handle stress) and also playing on the other guy's mistake. One wrong move and you'll send the country weeping. The immense amount of stress weighing on the penalty shooter's foot and the goalkeeper's fingers. HEAVY SHIT. I'd have peed in my pants.

Anyway, dinner earlier was at Sakae at citylink, which I must say serves better sashimi and sushi than the rest of the Sakae outlets. But the sukiyaki beef is still not as good as Sun with Moon's. The wasabe was SHIOK!!







No comments: