Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chu Yi 2007

Sis, bro-in-law and the boys came for lunch. My teeth (molars, i think) are still aching from chewing all the bakkwas, duck, chicken, etc. It stays SORE for another one hour or so but that ain't stopping me from eating all the goodies. will just have to gym again after CNY.

Knowing that everywhere will be 'ghost towns', we decided to bring the boys to watch a movie.

En route to Marina, the four of us squeezing at the back (the trees behind us look velly nice hor?), while the two men take the front seats. Mother decided to rest at home.

But hor, nothing really suitable for the boys leh. All like adult films. Dunno how come finally decided to watch Epic Movie (which is rated PG) BUT IS SO NOT PG! SHOULD BE NC 16 or something! It's GROSS AND BRAINLESS! SUCKS TO THE MAX! Don't waste your time watching it.

The little one felt SICK after the show ...

but it turned out that he kenna stomach flu... on the first day of CNY!

This video was taken at the arcade, with axel on the para para machine and er... a monkey dancing behind him....

The attendant at the arcade actually came over and told me to delete the photos/videos I took inside the arcade RIGHT THERE AND THEN, UNDER HIS SURVEILLANCE. He stood like next to me, staring at me...I was so mad! I already told him I won't take any more pics liao. So irritating! so, i bo bian, have to delete the photos lor.... GOOD THING I SAVED THIS CLIP. and to spite the system/rules, I took pictures of the boys using my camera phone. HAR. I can't figure out why I cannot take pictures in the arcade!

Someone pls explain!

No comments: