Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm in Like wifth Ju....

Let me tell you about this boy called Ju.....lian.

He is my Bodycombat and ABT class instructor.

He is very well toned (obviously) but not the chunky hunky bodybuilder type.

He gives clear instructions during class, so I don't do silly things like raise my legs when we're supposed to do punches.

He likes to sing along with the music tracks, which is a good distraction from the pain in my abs.

He likes to smile and I can't see his eyes when he's smiling, but i think he has wrinkles around his eyes ^ ^

His whole body is pouring sweat cos a few droplets fell onto my arms when he was punching next to me during one of the classes.

I suppose he will smell better when he's not sweating.

His classes are just really velly entertaining. I liiikkkke.

He recognises me and my favourite usual spot in the studio (but I suppose he recognises the other regulars too, or because i'm always wearing the same gym outfit to his classes).

He motivates me to kick higher kicks and punch harder punches.

He makes me smile silly during class.

And if he ever gets to know about this entry, I am deadmeat.

HE WILL BE GONE ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS!

What am I going to do without him??

I was pretty tempted to ask him where he's going for his holiday after class today, but this auntie went up to him first!

Oh well, he shall continue to be my eye candy at FF. See, no touch.

Muahhahahaa.

As FF's motto puts it, "Motivation is what gets you started, habit(or Ju....lian...) is what keeps me going."

1 comment:

Miss Laugh-Alot said...

i might just email this link to him should you piss me off someday. :D

just for fun even if u dun. cos the chances of you pissing me off is so blady low.