Thursday, March 15, 2007

A mini surprise

Mr Goh gave me a mini surprise tonight by dropping by the office to bring me dinner. $10 Ramen from Cuppage. ridiculously expensive, although I must say it tasted really good.



The reason why it's only a mini surprise and not a major surprise is cos... I was half expecting it.

See, Mr Goh works really near me. When I told him I was going to stay late working in the office, he said he's going home for dinner. That was at about 7 + when he left the office. And at that point of time, I was really wondering if he'd bring me dinner.... but after waiting for more than 30 min, I thought he'd probably have gone home.....

until ...someone opened the door to the office...

Couldn't see who it was at first, thought it was m who came back, or someone who went through the wrong door....

anyhow, he said he was on already on his way home, but turned back and decided to surprise me. Hurrr.

yea, so it's just a mini surprise.

I'm still waiting for a BIG one. ;)

He got his fair share by finishing (almost) my whole can of Wasabi macadamia nuts.



Must get more of this; it's really quite addictive. :D

No comments: