Friday, March 02, 2007

The Teo family... and the silly Goh

Did the Teo family visit you guys today?

Teo Bay Beow, Teo ToTo, Teo Tao Beow, Teo .. teo.. teo...

Hee Hee.

The Toto numbers are out : 5, 6, 16, 17, 28, 35 and additional number 14.

My mum bought those lucky new year pack ang bao TOto and 4D, one for each of us... and when she tried to match the numbers for all of us... she exclaimed! WAH! three slips combined got 5 numbers correct wor! =_=

but one slip itself has just one or two numbers correct, which doesn't win us any money at all....

oh well... better luck next year!! HUAT AH!

I read/heard somewhere that PIGS this year should go donate blood during CNY.. supposedly good for luck or something like that. I told Mr Goh a few days ago that I want to go donate blood tmr.... and want him to go along with me....

but he hor, doesn't want to donate blood leh!! scared of needle or what....
then i remembered he told me he is slightly anemic. so ok lor, plan is.. i will go donate.. and he shall be there to be my pom pom boy...

the last time i donated blood was years ago! once in JC, once in uni, once when started working. and once, the nurse poked the needle into my arm THREE TIMES, before getting the right vein.

anyway, the plan is to go to HSA BloodBank tmr... until..... my period came.

I ask Mr Goh, "dunno if I still can donate blood or not... will i be losing too much blood?"

then you know what he said?!?!
Can... Can donate blood... and NO NEED NEEDLE SOME MORE!!

YAH... i'll bite through his veins with my metal braced teeth and draw his blood out.

2 comments:

~* ros *~ said...

is it that painful to donate blood? i'm a AB- and have been wanting to donate since my blood type is quite rare but my weight kept fluctuating slightly below or above 45! aarghz

Unknown said...

hey hey...

it's not that painful to donate blood.. i find the pain bearable.. but the needle is quite thick... so some people don't feel comfortable after they see the needle......

you can get your bf to donate blood and watch the process though... ha ha... don't let him know i told you that....

and i wish I'm 45kg!!