Monday, April 16, 2007

the foodie never dies

As much as I want to refrain myself from indulgence,

I

c a n n o t

d o

i t.
Mr Goh initially thought of going to have chicken rice at Boon Tiong Kee on Sunday night, but he doesn't know where exactly it's located... and we didn't want to risk driving around like headless chicken...

so we spinned by Mr. Bean's....

which probably serves the BEST Carbonara I've ever tasted.
The sauce is not eeky gooey thick and I thought I would be able to finish it all by myself (although it's Mr. Goh's order...) I like the interior 'feel' at Mr. Bean's.... if only they don't have power 98 roaring in the background.
I wanted to bodycombat to fight off the calories on sunday night... BUT julian's bodycombat class tonight was PACKED! FULL!

there was a tag outside the studio saying: This class is FULL. Enter at your own risk. (or sth like that)

I cannot believe it!

No comments: