Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gym Bunnies and the dick at Cannery

Yay! Great workout today!

must thank all the sweeties for making the effort to come down to paragon by 930AM on a saturday! Hope you girls enjoyed the wonderful bodystep class conducted by julian ... :D although I suspect our calves and thighs will ache terribly tomorrow....

We ta-bao-ed lunch and went to Eileen's place (cos the 'ladder' man was coming to clean her leather sofa) and after that.... we decided to GO BACK TO GYM AGAIN!!
wanted to go for another of julian's class but we missed the time, so we stopped over at starbucks for a drink before going for Nike Rock Star Workout. Mich coined us the 'GYM BUNNIES'. The amount of energy we have really surprises me sometimes... just when you say you're tired and want to give up... you push yourself a little bit...and a little bit... and a little bit... and over your limit.

No pics at the gym, cos not very nice to take pics in the changing room, with other people's boobies showing. Hurrr.. only took one with Eileen, while mich was looking at shoes...


Was at Mr Goh's place for dinner... while he was intensely watching the man U vs Everton match, occasionally switching over to the other match, while I... read 8Days.

Popped by the Cannery later at night cos Mr Goh said he would bring me there AND he is the only guy eligible to bring me there. Hurrr. And then he showed me the dick.
It's some structure (for air ventilation?) at the Cannery which Mr Goh thought looks like a dick.

Nothing much's happening at the Cannery... lotsa drinking joints and smoke, and I wasn't really in the mood for a drink. good thing there was a BAZAAR!

Which I didn't manage to get anything from. =_=

Häagen-Dazs was packed, so we went a little further to this other dessert place, which served the BEST apple juice I have EVER tasted. It's FRESH, GREEN and CRISP!!
Can you imagine! Although their menu was a bit confusing...The Ham and Cheese sandwich was good too....
Mr Goh commented that my smile looks contrived... but my smile is my smile is my smile... how different can it get?? Not as if his smile is any different.... and I realise how dark Mr Goh is..... Even our new Fossil watches are black and white!

1 comment:

Miss Laugh-Alot said...

Nectarie is the place. i recognise the sandwich. heh.

they have awesome desserts. like. awe-some.