Friday, December 14, 2007

tmd COMFORTable!

For the second day in a row
COMFORT has proven to be unbeatable

I tried to advance call for a cab at midnight
was put on hold for a good 20 minutes with no operator

nevermind

I know it's quite impossible to advance call for 8am cab at 12am

so this morning
I called for cab and managed to get one which would arrive in 7-9 minutes

Learnt my lesson and went down early

hm. 9th minute and no cab in sight.

blood boiling

called comfort again

"Sorry mam, I can't locate your taxi."

WHAT? it vanished into thin air, did it?

"I'll get you another cab right away - there's a cab just along blah blah blah blah and would arrive in 5 min."

A merz cab then pulled up
driver unwound his window
"Ey, you got call for taxi? Your driver went off with my passenger la!"

WIN LIAO LOR.

No comments: