Friday, December 28, 2007

Finding ME

This was taken 12 freaking years ago.
Faded old school photo.
Our uniforms are supposed to be white.
It took me some time to locate myself -
for a moment there, I've forgotten how I used to look like.
find me
We had a good primary school reunion the first weekend
I was back in Singapore
BBQ/Chalet turned night of wasteful drinking
driving all over the island
clementi to pasir ris to yishun to st james to clementi to serangoon
super wasted that night
but it was all good fun
THANKS :)
It's coming to the end of year once more
I didn't even have time to stop to evaluate what I've accomplished (or failed) in 2007
work busy
party busy
festive season busy
perhaps that's a good thing
cos I don't have time to feel depressed/neurotic
about what's done in 2007
It will be a remarkable 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spotted u! last row, 2nd one from the right. right?

Unknown said...

spot on :)