Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Watched Xmen over the weekend and it didn't disappoint. :)
I enjoyed the opening scene when the guys were battling in various wars. I liked the story told to Wolverine about the lady in the moon (whom I thought her name should be Chang Er). I actually liked Victor. And I wish I can turn my body into diamonds as and when I wish.
Where this mutant idea came about, it certainly has its basis, though super powered mutants who try to kill one another and conquer the world may be far-fetched. Mutation is definitely ongoing - we see it in plants, in animals in somewhat unfortunate states, and these most often don't survive long enough.
Whatever does not kill you, makes you stronger.
The mozzies calling my place their feeding ground can definitely prove so. They have become immuned to the repellent and to the spray and will attack every inch of my body. They are fearless and I'm extremely helpless.
I do not know the effect of the repellent on myself since I inhale that every night. Perhaps I'm slowly mutating too.

No comments: