Sunday, April 23, 2006

PS cafe

The PS cafe at paragon is just another convenient coffee joint for shoppers to stop by, have coffee, sandwiches, salads and cakes and basically, to rest our tired legs after hours of shopping.

So I brought mr. goh to try out the roasted vegetables salad at PS cafe at paragon today. (I've been craving for it ever since the day I tried it with mich and eil.)

but I didn't know that mr goh is another person who doesn't like to eat brinjal, or anything 'ugly looking' (He loves sea cucumber by the way, and i thought THAT was ugly looking enough)

So, i didn't enjoy the roasted vegetables salad as much as i did last time since my recommendation was not exactly that fantastic. : l

an ice latte, hot earl grey and hours of magazine browsing was still good though. enough to satisfy two tired people on a lazy sunday afternoon.



1 comment:

Pirate Val said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.