Saturday, April 22, 2006

unwinding weekend

started saturday with the thought of intensive blading from one end of ECP to the other and back, plus the weather was great! cloudy and windy, not humid and just the right amount of sunshine... but...

by the time we got to ECP, mr goh didn't feel like blading anymore and my legs were feeling very very tired! I have no idea why.. they felt so tired that I couldn't walk on my own anymore. I tried to convince mr goh to piggy back me, but obviously he wouldn't.

so we went for some ice cream waffles at gelare instead.



but this must be the most unappetising-looking ice cream waffle we ever had. It was banana walnut, whip cream, with chocolate sauce... : l

Luckily the drink was berry nice!



Nantocket Nectars-Kiwi Berry. Tastes a bit like ribena, but with a different punch. and it's like 8.90 for one bottle. : l



Spokesperson for kiwiberry drink!Heeh.

and mr. goh in deep thoughts:


These few days, I've been looking at my feet and thinking that they are looking more like my hands. So i compared my toes with mr goh's....



hah, what do you think?

but the feet is often a part of us which is highly neglected. SO...feel the presence of your toes, my friends. wriggle them everyday. It's good for blood circulation (or so I heard from the OSIM sales pp at taka square).

hmmm.. looking at the sea and listening to the sound of the waves definitely calm you down.... completely. :)



I'm dreaming of my white sands, palm trees, ocean waves holiday. Hopefully in the maldives. HeeeeeeH.

No comments: