Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Foodie weekday!

After a foodie weekend, and days of bloated stomach, Mr Goh suggested that we go to Cuppage Oh Sho Ramen for dinner.

And... being the greedy me, I suggested that we order one Dinner Set ($15) and one Ramen ($10) to share.



The serving for the dinner set is enough to feed two of us la! A bowl of soup and Gyoza (6pcs) comes with the set. The mains itself has two fried ebi, stirfried pig's liver, ketchup on omelette, fried rice and salad in the middle. The plate is as big as the Lao Yu Sheng kinda plate.

We were happily eating the mains and the ramen... until we realised that there's still the gyoza!! We only had one gyoza each before we raised our white flags and had to ta bao it back home.

Indeed, I was a hungry and greedy pig before dinner... As usual... my appetite will increase exponentially when this time of the month comes... It's not good at all!



My birthday is around the corner... but I don't feel excited?

No comments: