Thursday, September 13, 2007

Portrait @ the Bund

I had my first portrait drawn today - have always wanted to do that ... but no point doing in Singapore and... the artists in Melbourne/sydney are just too expensive.

So, as I walked along the bund this evening, I was so tempted to stop and get one done so many times - but I didn't...

until...

I saw her



He really drew her so well that I stopped in my tracks.

This is how I looked tonight --- tired, but still wanna 'gek' smile.


This is my portrait

And ... with the artist

(I had a good chat with the group of young artists there, I love talking with the locals - you catch a tiny glimpse of how Shanghai actually treats them...)

Hmm, so yeah, the portrait.

Personally, I don't think I look like that - my eyes... like not so big hor? And I looked sad? Well, I probably felt quite melancholic... It's the same feeling I had when I saw the Taj Mahal, visited the "qing ren qiao" in Taipei, went up taipei 101....

The view can only be this <> fantastic.

Double the enjoyment when you have someone to share it with.

Anyways, I showed Mr Goh and Mr Lim and they both don't think it's drawn like me...

so Mr Lim decided to get creative and draw me another one instead.


I'm gonna exchange his gucci key chain with the one from Lady's street.

More work at the exhibition later today and tmr and the next!

Furniture fairs are not fun to work in!


No comments: